Hi, we are Kickstart Accelerator.
The most ambitious Swiss startup program to date. Never before have Switzerland or Europe had a multi-corporate and equity-free accelerator program welcoming over 90 founders from around the world. Backed by academia, corporates and the local startup ecosystem, it aims to put Switzerland on the map by bringing some of the most promising early-stage startups from different fields to Switzerland for 11 weeks.
The Kickstart Accelerator is operated by Impact Hub Zurich, which is part of the largest network of entrepreneurship and innovation centers across the globe. Kickstart was founded in 2015 and is an initiative in cooperation with digitalswitzerland, a cross-industry initiative which aims at making Switzerland a leading digital innovation hub in Europe.
Kickstart Accelerator – Vertical Lead Support Intern
The Kickstart Accelerator is one of the largest multi-corporate accelerators in Europe with very high profile of partners with unique investment and startup opportunities. Program support team is one of the crucial aspects of the Kickstart Accelerator including administration of the startups, corporate partners and others. We offer a great collaboration team environment, learning and networking opportunities next to opportunities of building one of the largest multi-corporate accelerators in Europe.
- Play active role in supporting global partners and fellows next to the Vertical Lead, most connected to administrative support for events, meetings and other tasks
- Support admin around startups for FinTech, Smart Cities and other verticals as needed
- Actively support Vertical Leads with Proof-of-Concept (PoC) work as well as with the coordination of two program groups: c4dr and PoC leads.
- Assist to facilitate communication and support documents among all program stakeholders incl. translations ENG/DE; Swiss German a plus
- Collaborate with the KSAcc team on overall tasks, event and research activities
- Proven experience in administrative tasks
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint) Google Platforms
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Ability to work in English, German and understanding Swiss German, French plus
- Hands on approach to all tasks as well as flexibility to additional tasks as needed
- Attention to details and ability to manage multiple, parallel projects to deadline
- Bachelor’s degree/KV
General info and setup
- Great learning opportunity (e.g., participation in some acceleration master classes and workshops)
- Commitment to advance the Swiss startup and innovation landscape
- Strong opportunities to develop startup and accelerator network and profile
- Compensation of CHF 2500 per month (full-time position)
- Start date 1st July, 2017 (project duration until 30th November 2017)
If interested, please send your resume and letter of motivation to email@example.com by 21st June, 2017.